Time & Date:
Feb 17, 2012 7:00 pm
Scott, Chelsea, Chance, Trina, Robert
Discussed the upcoming Clemson University Environmental Teach-in: “Focus The Nation on Energy Initiatives” and our participation in it. Agreed to work together to develop a flyer and Trina volunteered to represent.
Discussed other people interested in participating in Tenders.
Discussed the Costa Rica trip reviewing the photos, discussing opportunities there and the culture.
Reviewed the access issues with the website and plans to correct them.
Discussed the importance of sharing information in a manner that maintains self-esteem and involves client participation in the solution.
Discussed the role of the Steering Committee / Core Team.
Reviewed an example Roles Matrix and discussed how the Roles Matrix could be used to assure all necessary tasks are handled. Also reviewed an example BOS and Toodledo which could be used in conjunction with the Roles matrix to ease the role of the steering committee in coordinating a diverse range of activities.
Discussed elements from the About Us page including:
- Trina - Send the photo of her and Chase planting a tree together to Chelsea.
- Chelsea - Draw a sketch to be used on the flyer
- Robert - Create the draft content for the flyer and share
- All - Review the draft content of the flyer and offer suggestions
- Scott - Set up tenders attendance at the environmental teach-in on 2/23
- Trina - Represent Tenders at the environmental teach-in
- Robert - Write up the next blog for this meeting
- Robert - Update the About Us categories impacted by the further discussions from the meeting
- Scott - Set up the next meeting